Special Course for City of Loveland Police and Fire Department Employees and Family Members
If you are frustrated with past weight loss efforts or you want to teach your body how to burn fat for fuel, this course is for you. This 9-week Accelerated Fat-Burning Machine course is for City of Loveland Police and Fire department employees and their family members. Class will be held on Monday evenings January 8th through March 5th from 5:00 pm to 6:00pm at the Police Station 810 E 10th Street, Loveland, CO 80538.
The course will help you learn how to train your body to burn fat and keep weight off for the rest of your life. No special foods to purchase. No vitamin supplements required. No public weekly weigh ins. No gimmicks.
Gale Bernhardt, co-author of the book, Become a Fat-Burning Machine, is the course presenter. The book will be provided as part of the course fee for reference; however, over 90% of the material in the 9-week course is not in the book.
A few words from past class participants:
"Well, after 7 weeks, including a ten-day vacation in Hawaii, I'm down 8 lbs; 4 inches off my waist; 1 inch off my hips and my A1c went from 5.9 three months ago to 5.6. WOW is all I have to say...THANK YOU!"
"I was afraid to start 'just another weight loss program.' Learning about how sugar is so terrible for us - I had no clue!! I love not counting calories, eating more fat AND losing weight. I felt great the whole time."
Some of the course topics include:
- How to set yourself up for success.
- Why Fat Burners don’t count calories.
- Insulin resistance is making you gain weight, NOT a lack of willpower.
- Learn the difference between fat-burning foods and fat-storing foods.
- The myth of fat-free eating.
- How to overcome the fear of failure.
- What you’ve been told about exercise is all wrong – it does not need to be a torturous sweat storm.
- Miracle Intervals – What are they and why do they work?
- How to personalize Fat-Burning Machine guidelines so the program works for you
- 5 steps to beat sugar addiction
- Food, hormones and hunger – know the interactions and you can succeed.
- How to distinguish hunger from emotions and what to do about emotional eating.
- How to eat before, during and after exercise.
- All fats are NOT created equal – learn why.
- Are artificial sweeteners better or worse than sugar?
- Steps so you gain control over food – it doesn’t control you.
- Tips for advanced Fat-Burning Machines and athletes.
- And more!
It doesn’t matter if you are currently exercising or not, there will be information for you. Exercise is not required for you to be successful, but a small amount of exercise (surprisingly small!) will accelerate your results.
People have already had overwhelming success using the foundation principles in the book Become a Fat-Burning Machine. Success stories have appeared in multiple news outlets, including co-author Mike Berland’s 70-pound weight loss, Paula Moan’s story of a 50-pound weight loss and Jan Ruess’s 63-pound weight loss. The diet has been covered by ABC News, and Fox’s Dr. Manny to name a few. Others have lost 12 to 20 pounds, including new mom Alisha Hall, Linda and Ron Kennedy. You can find more testimonials here.
Class size is limited to 20 so that participants can get the full benefit of Gale’s expertise. There will be class time allocated to discussion and problem solving. The class is scheduled for 60 minutes, but Gale is happy to stay until your questions are answered. The $225 course fee includes:
- A copy of Become a Fat-Burning Machine book
- A personal binder for handouts and journaling
- Weekly lessons and downloads
- Encouraging and informational emails between classes
- Your individual questions answered by Gale
To reserve your spot today, sign up below. Two family members can attend together for $390. The discount is not available online, contact Gale by email.
If you prefer using a check rather than online sign-up, send Gale an email to reserve your spot and send a check to Gale Bernhardt, 2433 Logan Dr., Loveland CO 80538. Once your check is received, a confirmation email will be sent.
Still have questions? Email Gale at firstname.lastname@example.org