- Anew Fit Me Online Training Plans
- Books for Women
- Cycling Training Plans
- Mountain Bike Training Plans
- Road and Mountain Bike Books
- Running Training Plans
- Swimming Online Training Plans
- The Best Triathlon, Mountain Bike and Cycling Training Plans
- Triathlon and Duathlon Books
- Triathlon Training Plans
- Workouts in a Binder
News / tired
Sep 09, 2013
How tired should I feel during my training plan?
Your training plan is designed to stress your body. All training plans (triathlon, running and cycling) also include recovery days and weeks. It is normal to feel fatigued or tired after workouts designed to take your body and fitness to the next level. If you start to feel “wiped out” consider taking one of the optional workouts as a day off, or cutting back your next workout. It is often life (job, family and friend) stress that can tip you over the edge and bring on an illness. You will notice when life is mostly smooth, it is easier to...