- Anew Fit Me Online Training Plans
- Books for Women
- Cycling Training Plans
- Mountain Bike Training Plans
- Road and Mountain Bike Books
- Running Training Plans
- Swimming Online Training Plans
- The Best Triathlon, Mountain Bike and Cycling Training Plans
- Triathlon and Duathlon Books
- Triathlon Training Plans
- Workouts in a Binder
News / why
Nov 07, 2013
Why do you do the” crazy” things you do?
I’ve been known to do some things (usually endurance sport related – swimming, cycling, running, hiking, etc.) in the past, and I can guarantee there will be more in the future, that by some people’s standards are “crazy.” Other people find these adventures inspiring. I’m aware there is often a fine line between grand adventure and crazy adventure. Someone recently asked me, “Why?” There isn’t a single reason why, but many. I’ll give my partial list; maybe you recognize a few of these on your own list? I do things because I’m not always sure I can pull it off....